Maps

free counters

Thursday 31 May 2012

UPS's response

I've been asked what the response from UPS was.

Blah, Blah I have reviewed the correspondence and realated documentation, blah, and also made internal enquiries. Blah, blah, This was in my view, the correct course of action and it would not be appropriate for me to now re-investigate or re-open these matters, more blah, given these circumstances, and also the fact that you are no longer an empoyee of the Company, blah, we will not be writing to you further blah, blah

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards

Yours sincerly

Love & Kisses
( No, I have to admit I've just added that)

Roger Mays
For and on behalf of UPS Limited.


(& that)

i.e. Sod off !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment