Maps

free counters

Sunday 29 July 2012

Background - More integrity quotes

More from the Masters of Hypocracy


Sorry the bilberry doesn't take good photos.
Just for the record I was sitting in an unattended UPS van minutes before I took these photos. It was left unlocked. I should have taken a photo

The Policy book provides firm underpinnings for our Company
(No it doesn't - It's ignored)


Fostering integrity in conduct of business operations





Good ethics are good business. That one never changes.
Scott Davis are you listening? or still just ignoring me.
Your Company lacks ethics & you are complicit



Integrity and excellence are the core of all we do.









I love this one
"Nobody manages them"
"Nobody tells them what to do"

Howls of derisive laughter from the men in brown everywhere.

UPS Managers are dishonest bullies


Will update this later

No comments:

Post a Comment