Maps

free counters

Thursday 12 July 2012

You've got to laugh

ATTENTION: Friend,
I am BRIGADIER GENERAL ADUSA ROBINSON of the Presidential Special Initiative. I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going on here in my country GHANA.
I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent activities, which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a good name.


I wonder if he works here?

Contact UPS: Ghana

Contact Information

Antrak Express Ltd
Authorised Service Contractor for UPS
Post Office Box CT 693
Cantonments
Osu / Accra
Ghana
Tel.: 233-21-762-509/510
Fax: 233 -21-772487

Guess who I just e-mailed about bullying in UPS?

Doubt if the press office will reply either.

Press and Media Relations
Jonas Nilsson: EUR6JTN@europe.ups.com

Feel free to ask him a few questions


No comments:

Post a Comment