Maps

free counters

Tuesday 31 July 2012

UPS Bullying info

Fact – Craig McIntosh, Division Manager, stated drivers choose to work through their breaks. Whilst it is true the statement was made, I have not spoken to any driver who chooses to work through his break. Of course the UPS answer to drivers being over-despatched, as per Scott Fowler, is stay out until 22.00.

Opinion - I would suggest that it is the level of work given to drivers that would make them work through their breaks.

Fact – I did not choose to work through my breaks

Fact – Dan Walton, fellow supervisor at Dewsbury, did not choose to work through his break.

Fact – Both Dan & I regularly spoke to Steve O’Donnell about being over-despatched.

Fact – Whether drivers choose to work through their breaks or not, UPS continue to allow this to happen. Why? In my opinion, productivity.

Fact – I reported working time issues 3 years ago. UPS has continued to ignore this information.

Fact – Steve O’Donnell stated that he was bullied by his Manager Rob Burrows.

Fact – Albert Graham, Union Convenor, stated that Rob Burrows was a verbal bully.

Fact – A driver told me that Scott Fowler, Centre Manager at Dewsbury, said there was a bullying culture in UPS. As the statement was made by Scott to the driver it is not hearsay.

Fact – I have drivers signatures, dated, that state they believe bullying occurs within UPS. Some wouldn’t answer fearing retribution.

Hearsay – 2 Centre Managers resigned due to bullying by UK & Ireland Operations Manager, Tony Colaizzo. I have no reason to doubt the word of the person who gave me this information. Roger Mays has failed to answer this question, and if necessary I could provide a statement from someone verifying the events.

Fact – Albert Graham has stated that the information supplied to him regarding sick & injured drivers is bullying.

Fact – Bullying was raised at a drivers meeting. I have a photograph of all the comments that Steve O’Donnell wrote on his whiteboard during the meeting. There were approximately a dozen drivers attending that meeting.

Fact – Bullying by UPS is mentioned on Trucker-net.co

Fact – Tachograph issues are mentioned on Trucker-net.co

No comments:

Post a Comment