Maps

free counters

Sunday 17 February 2013

A Response to the Union


Dear Paul

Thank you for your e-mail, reply & concern.
It was good to actually finally receive a reply from someone at Unite. I was beginning to think that you were a figment of my imagination.

  1. As far as I know there is no medical treatment for being stabbed in the back by Unite.
I’m sure that you will want me to clarify this statement for you, though I’m fairly sure that you will have already seen the details on my blog.
    • I was poached away from a Solicitor
·         I was virtually begged to let Unite fight my case
·         Albert Graham agreed with my statements on bullying
·         My paperwork was “lost” yet
·         I have a membership card
·         I am on the members mailing list
·         I had confirmation from Richard Bedford that Unite would handle my case
·         I was told that although my membership had been “found” (in the West Midlands) that Unite had failed to process any payments. Somehow my fault.
·         Despite chasing this up, I have still not been given any method of paying.
·         But I’m still a member.
·         Why wouldn’t my perception be that Unite is in league with the Devil (that’s a palindrome of UPS)
  1. You suggest medical treatment
  • I have been on anti-depressants for a number of years
  • I Have been on an anxiety management course
  • I quoted the case of Ignaz Semmelweis in my grievance (I’m sure that you will have seen my comments on UPS’s grievance procedures[lack of]). What was the UPS response? To continue the lies and deceit, now exacerbated by Unite. How can a 23 page grievance contain nothing but lies?
  • So whilst there may have been leaps & bounds in the treating of mental problems, they cannot overcome the lies and deceit perpetuated by the UPS management.
  1. If you say that you hate to see people suffer then you may want to take some action against UPS who are abusing your members. By ignoring what is going on, Unite are condoning the actions of UPS. I say this as there has been no change in the attitude of the UPS management. Only this week an employee has left the Dewsbury Centre because he is being bullied into taking out excess freight. I doubt that Unite will take any action as you have failed to contradict my statement on Unite being paid off by UPS. You may want to listen to the Beyond Belief podcast on Suicide for some background information. (10th January 2011)
  2. Being somewhat paranoid in my current mental state, I detect a hint of sarcasm in your brief comment.
  • Is this due to the number of posts about UPS?
  • Or Unite?
  • Or VOSA?
  • Or HSE?
  • Or CIPD?
  • Etc., etc.
  • My obsession with UPS’s crooks & thieves?

Can you explain Unite’s incompetence in dealing with
  • My case
  • The bullying harassment and intimidation within UPS

What do you plan to do to stop the bullying, harassment and intimidation that continues to happen in UPS?
What do you plan to do to reduce the high numbers of Working Time and Tachograph infringements within UPS?


Regds
Mike Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment