Maps

free counters

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bring it on Albert

Excellent comment by Anonymous.

I'm fairly sure that Albert is in fact a UPS employee. Therefore he cannot deny that he is in the pay of UPS. Whilst that wasn't my opinion (which I believe I'm entitled to), nor the perception that is given, being paid by UPS would seem to have an influence on Albert's decision, which would amount to the same thing.

I had a quick look through my Unite label and whilst I did try and keep it to an opinion, I think that there is one occasion that I said that Albert was taking backhanders, or words to that effect. So I must plead guilty as accused by Albert, of intimidation and harassment. (Having worked for UPS for over 20 years I should be good at this shouldn't I).

However as a UPS employee AND a Unite official that makes Albert doubly complicit in the fraud that continues to occur in UPS. Forget the bullying, the intimidation, the working time infringements, the tachograph infringements and all the other things that I've previously mentioned, let's just focus on the fraud.

For new readers to the blog (and I believe that it is a blog, Albert, what do you call it?) and welcome to Vietnam, country number 71. I will give you a quick summary, just to save you having to work back through all my posts.

UPS have a money back guarantee for virtually all their products that fail to meet their delivery commitments. That is a late Express Plus delivery, a late Express/Express Saver delivery and anything that fails an end of business day commitment.

If you claim that a delivery is closed without actually attempting the delivery, then that is fraud. You are deceiving the customer. Packages are fraudulently scanned in the warehouse, packages are fraudulently scanned out on road. You cannot accidentally walk around with a scanner and accidentally scan packages. The scanner shouldn't even be in the warehouse. You cannot accidentally ignore the information given to you by a Supervisor. Bear in mind that EVERY manager mentioned in my grievance, DENIED that I'd ever reported integrity issues. Also bear in mind that this went from my Managers, to Division Managers, to Country Managers, to District Mangers and to the kingfinger himself D. Scott Davis.  None of them had the balls to intervene.

Now then Albert, what do you think I will say to the Police?

I doubt you will answer, as you've failed to answer for months.

Thanks again to Anonymous. I get the feeling I know you.

UPS will not answer the question I asked as they block my e-mails.
I will be tweeting a link to this post to @UPS, not that they don't monitor the blog. 
  

1 comment:

  1. You may well know me Mike hehehehe shhhhhh!!!!!!
    here mike put this on your blog oops is it a blog

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-HATE-UPS/135179223161477?ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete