Maps

free counters

Monday 4 February 2013

Greed

This started out as a post on greed.
Maybe it should include power as well, after today's news.

Chris Huhne joins the Lance Armstrong club, 
In a statement outside court following his guilty plea, Huhne said: "Having taken responsibility for something that happened 10 years ago, the only proper course of action for me is to resign my Eastleigh seat in Parliament, which I will do shortly."

I liked the line that Huhne helped "FORGE" the coalition.

Let's look at some of the issues currently doing the rounds.
How many are motivated by Greed?

Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't accept a bucket full of dosh, were UPS to ask me to stop chasing some of "their" agencies. But there would be conditions.
Donations to Charities, etc.

Horsemeat - Cheaper meat substituted to increase profits
MP's expenses - Nuff said
The Banks = Again nuff said

Got bored with this one. Maybe I'll finish it later



No comments:

Post a Comment