Maps

free counters

Sunday 24 February 2013

Oh dear, I've upset the Union


Sunday 17th February 2013

Mike


I read your blog if that's what you call it with interest. I note that you make several accusations that unite and myself are in the pay of UPS. I also note that you mention me personally more than once, I therefore have sort legal advice and on that advice a formal complaint to the police has been made, harassment is illegal either verbally or electronically, they have taken note and no doubt will be in touch with you.
 
Rdgs
Albert Graham





Maybe I should turn myself in

2 comments:

  1. Hey Albert he is only telling the truth, so why is that wrong, ok let's put the glove on the other hand...why is it that no one at Unite has come forward to answer Mikes questions Hmmmmmmmmm i tell you why because he is correct and he is only writing true facts about Unite. Why is it then that Unite has never stood their ground when it comes to the many issues Mike has spoken about in his blog and yes Albert it is a blog you have got it right this time , some examples are 8hr days, telling drivers to work through lunch break not to mention the health and safety issues all round the country not just Dewsbury. Come on here and answer these questions and the questions of the members not just go with what the committee of feeder drivers say..... i am correct in saying that most of the committee are feeder drivers. Ask all the members Albert round the country what they want and i bet my wages on it 90% say STRIKE don't just ask the couple of centres like you normally do also ask the question to the members how many marriages have broken down working for UPS and i think you will get 70% of workers saying it has.
    Albert go get the police show them the site along with the many others out there they all can't be wrong can they (sorry don't answer that it will be another lie. I totally believe along with Mike and many others from the Dewsbury centre you are in the pocket or pockets of UPS but after all you yourself are a UPS employee and not Unite employee is that correct or wrong

    ReplyDelete