Maps

free counters

Tuesday 12 February 2013

CIPD Today


Leadership research reveals managers ‘struggle with basic skills’

Roffey Park warns employers not to misuse ‘developmental deal’

Business leaders are “struggling with basic management skills” as budget cuts and efficiencies increase the pressure on organisations, research from Roffey Park has revealed.

The institute’s annual Management Agenda report, which surveyed 1,460 managers, found that the issue was so serious 55 per cent of employers had made ‘leadership development’ a top priority for the year ahead.

Businesses put this training ahead of other strategies for growth such as developing new products and services, bringing in new technology or improving employee engagement.



I was thinking that you couldn't write this stuff, then realised they maybe just recycling my complaints to them, highlighting my issues with UPS.

Still awaiting a reply to my last e-mail.

As per the Union, CIPD will continue to do nothing. I can say anything that I want about CIPD and they will not come back to me. They are dishonest hypocrites and UPS would stop them suing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment