Maps

free counters

Monday 11 February 2013

More Unite bullsh!t

Keep tabs on the politicians making decisions about you
Dear friend
Right now, politicians are making decisions: dismantling our welfare state; reducing your employment rights; privatising the NHS; and cutting taxes for millionaires. Their decisions impact all of our lives.
Unite is fighting to make sure your voice in heard in Westminster. To do that, we’re proud to support LabourList.org. It’s a great place to go to hear the latest news, and how it will affect our battles to defend you.
LabourList has launched a new email -- produced each weekday -- that promises to be a must read.
Sign up for the email by clicking here: http://my.labourlist.org/unite
As a Unite member, you know how hard the past few years have been, but if we want to build a better Britain, then knowing what this government are doing to our country and our communities is crucial – and so is planning the future we can build together.
You can sign up to receive the email at http://my.labourlist.org/unite
Best wishes
Unite the union

Now I'm sure that says "As a Unite member".
I have a Union Card.
So why am I not a member?

My only guess is that UPS's superior bung is the thing that counts.

Will Unite do anything about this? No, because their paymaster, UPS won't allow it.
I can say that the Unite leadership are dishonest, bent, whatever I want.

Albert Graham agreed that there was bullying taking place. I've posted his comments before. Why does he continue to allow this?
He's been paid to permit this.

No comments:

Post a Comment