Maps

free counters

Friday 1 February 2013

Unite-The Union update

Interesting that the most read post this week has been my recent Unite-the union post.
I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact I e-mailed the link to all my Union contacts.
Not that I've had a reply.

I could say that they are all dis-honest, and I would bet that they wouldn't do anything about it. Why? That's what UPS want to avoid. So it's highly likely that Unite has been paid off. Unite are intertwined with UPS's dishonesty, so they can't touch me if I did say that.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe when ups first come to the uk they singled out unite as a union to infiltrate and offer them a door to go into ups,as ups knew they were going to get bigger? So the bigger ups became so did unite ! Sounds like a lot of shit similar to whats going on in the world today..........!

    ReplyDelete