Maps

free counters

Saturday 7 January 2012

Compliance & Ethics

3 e-mails received yesterday

Mike,
I have reviewed your write up and will begin following up on your concerns.
Rgds,
Chris

This'll be good. as will the following,

Hello Mike
I am currently trying to assign a Manager to hear your grievance and will be in touch as soon as the Officer and date has been identified. 
Regards,
Lisa

Hello Mike, 
I can advise that the training records held centrally in your HR file at UPS House will be posted to you today 1st class.  There are no local training records held in Dewsbury. I have also contacted the safety department and if further documentation is received from them I shall forward in due course.
In relation to minutes of the meeting of 20th October 2011 I can advise that as this was not a formal meeting, which only lasted approx. 5-10 minutes, no official notes were taken.  I can however advise that I understand the key points discussed were as follows:

·         It was clarified to you that the company was working proactively to improve tachograph controls and was in contact with the DFT to move this forward.
·         You were assigned a tachograph project to work on during your notice period and would report the results directly to Craig McIntosh, Division Manager.

Kind regards,
Lisa

No mention of the threats that I was supposed to have made to the Company. That would be in the other 10/15 minutes that aren't mentioned.

Someone is going to try and look me in the eye and say that either everything that I've said is true, which won't happen, or they will again try and deny everything from my 3 grievances, which will again imply that I've made everything up.

A quick prediction of what will happen at my audience with the Pope. Mike we've listened to everything that you've had to say, blah, blah, we don't question your integrity or honesty, but blah, blah, but there's no evidence of a lack of integrity, bullying etc., etc., etc. therefore we over-rule your grievance.

Quote from Wiiliam Congreve - He who closes his ears to the views of others shows little confidence in the integrity of his own views.


4 posts from Jem on his blog this week, good to see both Jem & Craig in fine spirits at the cracking Frost* gig at the Peel last month.

Cue gratuitous pictures of Milliontown & Experiments in Mass appeal..........................Buy them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment