Maps

free counters

Friday 6 January 2012

Day 2

Must have done something right last night. Managed to find my blog straight away this aft.

Birthday present playing in the background is Frampton Comes Alive! 35 tour.

Blimey. 35 years since OGWT introduced me to the original album, when staying at my Grandma's one night. Would never have been able to have stayed up and watch OGWT at home.

Today's events on the UPS front. Should I say UPS or would it be too much of a give away. I mean


Instead of

Would n't want anyone to get confused. There's probably more integrity in the UPS rather than UPS.

One of today's e-mails was to the Compliance & Ethics dept. in the States Not that they've given me much support in the past. We'll see what happens this time.  I'll leave the names in as this is 100% accurate.

Randy/Christopher
Please see the comments from Albert Graham regarding my Tachograph Project.
This backs up the claims that I have been making for some time now.
There is a lack of integrity within UPS in the UK and that this starts from the top.
I also wish to complain about the intimidation shown at a meeting held 20th October 2011.
I was given less than 24 hours notice of this meeting.
I was not given the opportunity to arrange any representation.
There were no notes made by the Company at the meeting despite there being 4 on one side against me on the other.
At this meeting with Cindy Miller, Tony Colaizzo, Craig McIntosh & Steve O'Donnell I was accused of threatening the Company.
Where are the ethics in this kind of intimidation?
I also wish to complain about the lack of investigation into my grievance.
The instructions for my grievance to be investigated were given in an e-mail to Emma O'Toole on 25th July 2011. This was also forwarded to Lisa Bradshaw on the same date. As at today I have received no information regarding my grievance.
A quote from Ayn Rand - A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom.
& from Denis Waitley - You must consider the bottom line, but make it integrity before profits.

& from Douglas Adams - To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
On the work front been up at one of my properties doing some renovation work. A happy afternoon annoying the neighbours by smashing some very old tiles off the walls. Very therapeutic. Plenty work to do there, new bathroom, kitchen and some general updating to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment