Maps

free counters

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Weds

And in comes the Ukraine, welcome.

Good luck to Nigel tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I'd just like to point out my comment on unemployment was made before the figures were published.

My profile photo was taken by Ebony - 9


Bird table quiet today. Maybe because of the rain.

For Goldfiches try nyjer seeds they don't seem to take anything else.

Suet pellets going down well,. The smaller mixed seeds seem to be clogging up when its damp.

PC driving me mad tonight, not sure whats up with it.



I'm so sad I love the stats pages. 10 Countries


United Kingdom
151
Ireland
45
United States
25
Russia
18
Netherlands
8
Spain
4
Germany
2
Canada
1
Sweden
1
Ukraine
1

Did I do a quote this morning?

In case I din't Lou Holtz again - When you concern yourself with the welfare of others, you engender loyalty and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment