Maps

free counters

Thursday 5 January 2012

Where do I begin?

Where do I begin to tell the story
Of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start....

I've thought about a blog for a while. It would have helped keep a few thoughts and ideas together.
So, it's here, what now?

Hello, I suppose, although as I've just this minute created this 'ere blog there's nobody to say hello to.
So, good-bye then.

Playing in the background is the remarkable Matt Stevens. Go on, have a look, this is free, then go buy lots of his merch. Live album for £3, bargain, expand from there.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1489883#utm_campaign=synclickback&source=deniedbyhost&medium=1489883

Right, this needs a bit more thought than just sitting here trying to think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment