Maps

free counters

Thursday 12 January 2012

Today's missive to HR.....and beyond

Nearly forgot


Hi Lisa
When you assign a Manager he might want to use these documents that I have mentioned in the past. (4 attachments on the e-mail)
There are 3 pages of the driver survey that I conducted at Dewsbury. This will confirm that the majority of drivers believe that bullying still takes place at Dewsbury and that it is ignored by the Company.
There is also a copy of the notes made on the whiteboard in Steve O'Donnell's office during the driver meeting in 2010. As the drivers opinion is that bullying still continues, then it is reasonable to believe that the bullying is condoned and that as per my grievances, the Company turns a blind eye to it.
If there are any of my points that are going to be rejected at my grievance, I would prefer to know before hand, then I can provide further evidence to support my grievance. I do not want a list of notes and appendices given to me at the start of the meeting.
Points that have been raised re. bullying;

Content of grievance 2
Content of grievance 3/Dismissal of Nigel Harnell
Resignation of 2 Centre managers due to bullying by Tony Colaizzo
Drivers at Dewsbury, as above
Driver meeting at Dewsbury, as above
Steve O'Donnell's comments re. Rob Burrows
Albert Graham's comments re. Rob Burrows
Promotion of Rob Burrows despite bullying
Comments on Trucker-Net.com
Axxxx Pxxxx's comments re Sxxxx Wxxxxxx
Grievance raised in the past by drivers and preloaders towards Sxxxx Wxxxxxxx. No change in attitude as his directives appear to come from above.
Regds
Mike


Hello Mike
I am currently trying to assign a Manager to hear your grievance and will be in touch as soon as the Officer and date has been identified.
Regards,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment