Maps

free counters

Saturday 1 September 2012

A Grimy Dissertation

There is nothing from Randy Grimes, Corporate Compliance & Ethics dept. Why is there no information from him? (submitted to first grievance hearing)
I sent Randy plenty of information about integrity issues. Isn’t he important enough? Or will he confirm what I reported to him and therefore erode all the statements from my previous Managers.
What is the statement from Compliance and ethics?

Commitment to Integrity

Integrity has always been central to the way UPS does business.

As our founder Jim Casey said in 1957, “We have become known to all who deal with us as people of Integrity, and that priceless asset is more valuable than anything else we possess” Jim Casey must be turning in his grave.

Duty to report

As UPS employees, we have an obligation to make sure our daily decisions support the values and principles of the company. It is also our obligation to report potential legal and ethical violations.

Retaliation

Anyone who retaliates against another employee for reporting known or suspected violations of our legal and ethical obligations is in violation of the UPS Code of Business Conduct.



And these are just some of the ones that I sent. As these are July 2009 are they new enough for you?
Also sent to him on 8th July 2009, was the left at location report 250707.zip, Does 2009 now make that an admissible e-mail?

With regard to retaliation. Does the fact that all my previous Managers have denied my allegations and are therefore saying that I am a liar count as retaliation. I am quite prepared to say that the information given to me at the start of the grievance meeting is based mainly around a pack of lies. How convenient no-one can remember anything, even when prompted by my statements. They don’t say that it didn’t happen, just they have no recollection. Were they all prompted to say the same thing? I specified these names in the 2008 Business Ethics Questionnaire, question 17. What were their responses in 2008? Did they fail to remember then?
My confirmation number for completing the questionnaire was 46602. (I have a print screen copy of question 17’s answer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment