Maps

free counters

Saturday 22 September 2012

Personal Update

It's been a nasty horrible couple of weeks.

Possibly put me back 3 or 4 years mentally, and that's a dark place.

It's also having an effect on my job, looking like a real amateur.

Concentration has gone to pot and I'm making loads of stupid mistakes.

Tribunal pre hearing rejected my claim as being made too late - See label on grievance procedures. That's a massive loophole, well played by UPS.

CIPD, and this is no surprise, See CIPD label, rejected my 3 complaints about their members, or non-members. They are as dishonest as UPS. (more on that later as it unfolds)

Called in the CAB whilst delivering in Halifax the other day to query the recourse to Company's who fail to follow the statutory rights regarding Grievance Procedures. They had no answers. It seems that Company's who know what they are doing can side step the Statutory rights.

Can't say that I'm back on it as I can't control my subconcious but Scott, Cindy & Roger, I've been reading those Lou Holtz quotes, you haven't seen my best shot yet.

I can probably make that 2-0 to UPS.

Problem is, I have thoughts and ideas during the day then completely forget about them when I get home at night

No comments:

Post a Comment