Maps

free counters

Monday 10 September 2012

Mikey threatens Cindy

Cindy just an update for you on where we are at.
I will be questioning your intelligence again, of course.
A question for you.
When is a threat, not a threat?
When it isn't a threat.
No doubt your 3 stooges/cronies will deny that you said I was questioning your intelligence. No notes therefore it didn't happen. Let me just remind you that the 4, yes 4, of you tried to bully me into believing that I was wrong. You also bullied me by not allowing me the right to reply to your incorrect statement.

Bully - To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner. Despite Walter Mitty's denial. 4 onto 1 is intimidating.

Threat - A statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not...: "the family has received death threats"

Intention - A course of action that one intends to follow. i.e. hasn't already happened

As I tried to expain to you in the meeting. As I had already made contact with VOSA, it cannot be a threat, that I was going to contact them.

So let me give you an update as to where my threats are so far. See, I'm as stupid as you are. I'm calling them threats as well. Just to re-itterate, I have already contacted all these organisations.

VOSA - You are in 'luck', they don't seem interested
HSE - You are in 'luck' again, they don't seem interested.
CIPD - You are in 'luck' they've lost my paperwork, and now Roger Mays and Emma O'Toole have mysteriously disappeared from the CIPD books
Unite-The Union - Strangely you are in 'luck' again. They lost my membership. My, you are lucky aren't you.
LOCOG/IOC - Currently investigating
Teamsters - Currently investigating
Watchdog - Currently investigating
Moneybox - Currently investigating

Quite a lot of luck that you are having. I wonder how much that luck has cost you so far.
No doubt that it is all co-incidence, just like the decision that was made about retribution.

I thought that I'd keep you up to date, just so that you know who might need to 'lose' some paperwork. Just to ensure that you stay 'lucky'

No comments:

Post a Comment