Maps

free counters

Saturday 1 September 2012

Did my colleagues trust me?

From Grievance 2

With regard to trust and integrity.

I have today (7th June) questioned a number or employees regarding their opinion of me. I know how I think I treat them. I wanted to know if this was the same opinion that they had of me.
I asked if they trusted me.
I asked if I gave them any cause to question my integrity.
I asked if they trusted me more than any of the Managers that we have had at Dewsbury.

Every single employee said that they trusted me.
Every single employee said that they had no reason to doubt my integrity.
Every single employee said that they trusted me more than their Managers, except Jane Secker who said that she didn’t have an opinion as she had very little contact with the Managers.

The employees asked are as follows.

Service is approximate, I couldn’t find the right screen to check.

Jane Secker 20 years
Colin Hinchliffe 16 years
Lee Herrington 16 years
Alan Presley 3 years
Sean Ormsby 5 years
Colin Sykes 18 years
Tim Jennings 5 years
Pete O’Hara 10 years
Henry Popek 6 years
Dennis Savage 8 years
Sean Hardy 4 years
Dave Dwyer 16 years
Andrew Croft 16 years
Shayne Williams 16 years
Neil Threadgold 18 years
Pete McAdam 3 years
Andy Riley 16 years
Jez Peel 8 years
Keith Moulds 12 years
Ahmed Patel 6 years
Kevin Gowen 19 years
Nigel Harnell 5 years
Dan Walton 3 years

Jane’s service is 20+ years but I have only known her 20 years.
Are there enough personal references there? I think everyone listed there has known me longer than any one individual Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment