Maps

free counters

Sunday 30 September 2012

And yes, Trucker-net.com is still up and running

In fact so am I.
I have given UPS, through their solicitors Clyde & Co, the opportunity for me to remove anything that they think is untrue.
To date.....nothing.
Therefore it must all be true.........but I knew that already.

Note UPS were making their threats (idle) to Dave in 2009 



To T Kosir
Date 2 February 2010 11:32
Subject David Townend

Dear Sir
Please find attached the sixteen page letter sent to me by UPS solicitors on the 7th of December 2009 as you can see it threatens me with legal action if I do not comply with certain demands.
We are now at the 2nd of February and UPS threats of legal action have not yet come to pass.
The attached document has been with my legal advisors since the 9th of December 2009 with the necessary Legal Documents and other documents, that disprove all the allegations covered in the attached letter.
Your Managers including Steve Woods, Mike Labourn, Julian Smith and Paul Sellars have copies of all the existing Court Documents and other Documents that I will produce if I have to in my defence.
My legal advisers have contacted me asking me how I wish to proceed and suggested that I take an action based on the letter sent to me and the evidence I can produce to clear my name of all allegations.
At this moment I will accept a letter of apology and retraction of the allegations and the matter will end.
Failing this I will publish the attached letter on my Web site accompanied by all the proof that the allegations are false, and I will see you in court.
Unlike UPS Managers I will do as I say and my word is my bond.

Yours sincerely

David Townend

No comments:

Post a Comment