Maps

free counters

Saturday 1 September 2012

The Composition of Coates

No copies of a direct e-mail from Duncan Coates but confirmation in an e-mail to Howard Stone that I had spoken to Duncan


Edit - except I've just found this;
From:   Coates Duncan (UKG1DYC) 
Sent:   Friday, August 10, 2007 9:46 AM
To:     Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW); Farrar Zoe (KHY6WFS)
Subject:        RE: 9th August
We will have an open discussion with all involved when I am back on this.

 
17th May 2007 – E-mail to Howard Stone

Howard, Following our meeting on 28th March 2007, I would appreciate some feedback on some of the points that I raised. Did Duncan confirm the issue I raised regarding the BQA visit? Did he confirm that Dean was going to combine 2 part-time drivers work onto one board? Did Carl confirm the issue that I raised regarding the use of Centre boards on road, and again the amalgamation of timecards? Have you followed up the comments below regarding Richard Watts, Geoff Platt, Mo Akhtar, Sharon Hampson & Simon Eyers? Duncan said that the meeting was to confirm my pay rise for 2007, as yet, I have not received any official notification, can this be forwarded? The follow-up to my appointment with Community Mental Health Services (Tuesday) is that I will be recommended for a course related to Anxiety attacks. I also arranged a follow up appointment with Nuffield (last Monday) with regard to my annual health assessment. I will advise you of the results when I receive them…………………..
The root cause goes back a number of years. These are the integrity issues that have been swept under the carpet and now plague me at night. I raised issues regarding Dean a number of years ago. According to Carl McGuinness, following a conversation with him towards the end of last year, there is nothing in Dean's records in relation to these issues. The result of this is that I have been made to feel a Pariah, that Dean has been shown a vast amount of favoritism over the years with pay rises that don't reflect his results or work ethics, he rides on the back of other peoples hard work. This is contributary to my current apathy towards QPR & QIP, these have been rendered worthless tools over the last few years. It will be interesting to see this years awards. The main problem now is that for me to address the issue correctly, I should raise a grievance against 2 Centre Managers and a Division Manager. Where do you think that I should go with this? If you remember correctly one of the first emails that I sent you related to Integrity. You can now guess the reason why. Something that we also discussed on your first visit was confidence. It has been this continual under-mining that has eroded my confidence. My impression is that the Company think that I made things up, despite the fact that I was willing to speak to Sharon Hampson & Simon Eyers about this at the time. The outcome of tonight's appointment is that I am having anxiety attacks, one manifestation of this, and the stress effect, is memory recall problems. One incidence of this is the reason that I was only rated as a trainer on the S & V course. Because I was unable to do a PCM without notes, I was more or less ridiculed and was not rated as a train the trainer. How do you think that I would cope with a room full of strangers in Germany? You may want to speak to Richard Watts, Geoff Platt & Mo Akhtar for some further background information on this, in addition to Sharon Hampson & Simon Eyers.

Which contradicts.

Again no confidence mentioned, continued to be ignored and put down, Ignaz again


 

No comments:

Post a Comment