Maps

free counters

Sunday 5 August 2012

2nd Grievance - Completely Ignored

Acknowledged by Lisa Bradshaw


& by Emma O'Toole, I'm guessing that it got "lost"

Mike,
Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.
I have the file you sent to me before we met.
I have no further file – have you sent a new grievance?
Rgds
Emma
 
 
_____________________________________________
From: Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW)
Sent: 17 August 2011 16:55
To: O'Toole Emma (XMM5CYY)
Subject: RE: Update
Emma
This was the original grievance so that you had a copy.
I sent you a copy of my grievance response as the file was too big for me to send.
If you didn’t receive it I can re-send it to you.
Regds
Mike
_____________________________________________
From: O'Toole Emma (XMM5CYY)
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 2:10 PM
To: Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW)
Subject: RE: Update
Mike,
This was the grievance that Chris Marchant and I heard back in February, I will not be re-hearing this grievance. There was an appeal process that was explained to you in the outcome letter, however to my knowledge this was not followed.
I will be coming on Wednesday to review your response to the BEQ audit and the fact that you feel retaliated against. As discussed, if you wanted to send me additional information that you made the BEQ team aware of relating to this new concern that you have raised, alternatively I am happy for us to talk about it on Wednesday - there is no need to put anything further in writing.
Question: "Do you know of any situation where a UPS employee has been discouraged from using or retaliated against for using the UPS Help Line, the Open Door Policy or any other means of communicating concerns to the
company?"
Answer: "Retaliation appears to be happening to me following my recent grievance. See my recent grievance " Rgds
Emma
 
_____________________________________________
From: Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW)
Sent: 14 July 2011 06:59To: O'Toole Emma (XMM5CYY)Subject: FW: UpdateEmma
This is the original grievance document.
I'm having trouble sending my response, so I've printed it off and will send it to you.
Copy quality is a bit dodgy.
Regds
Mike
______________________________________________
From: Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW)
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:12 AMTo: Bradshaw Lisa (LMM6LXB); Marchant Chris (UKG2CXM)Subject: Update<< File: Grievance update.doc >>

No comments:

Post a Comment