Maps

free counters

Sunday 12 August 2012

Integrity DHL Style

I was talking to the holder of the Operations Licence at DHL the other day. There were some issues re. breaks. (Now where have I heard that before?)

In the DHL case there drivers were choosing to work through their breaks, as they were coming back at 4 & sitting in the canteen until 5. This is unlike the UPS drivers who work solidly until 5 and the take their break. If the UPS drivers take their breaks correctly then collections/deliveries are closed an hour later. UPS, THAT is the difference, and is why you take no action.

DHL style?, no bullshit about integrity, memo straight out within 12 hours, and coaching rides straight away with some of the offenders.

Now THAT is how you sort it Craig, not by saying drivers choose to do it, and allowing it to continue

What Craig?

You don't believe me, well you wouldn't would you, I'm a compulsive liar aren't I , it's all been made up over the years. All those fake e-mails that I was able to generate. All those imaginary conversations that I chose to invent, fake reports, fake reference numbers, fake DHL memos...............oooooo! hang on





Craig, maybe you and your cronies ought to circulate something like this, actually do something.

What? You can't. Why? It would affect productivity.

Yes I know, that's why you don't do anything


Do you want Nik's phone number to check it out?




No comments:

Post a Comment