Maps

free counters

Saturday 4 August 2012

Company Phones

Now wasn't there something about recompensing employees fairly?

In January 2009 I was told that I didn’t need a Company phone.
No problem, except that this wasn’t a consistent policy throughout the division, let alone the Company.
My Manager and Division Manager still called me on my now personal phone. Fair?
My Manager still expects me to use my personal phone for Company business.
The Company expect me to be on call 24 hours, the Company expects me to resolve problems with it. Fair?
I have no problem using my own phone for Company business or I wouldn’t continue to do it. It’s the principal. You can call it another integrity issue really. So is it fair and ethical?
I was told on 3rd June to keep my phone on as there may be AVSEC issues. My phone is always on, unless it runs out of charge. Steve’s isn’t.
I was told on 10th June to keep my phone on over the weekend. AVSEC issues again.
I was told at 16.50 on 10th June that I had to come into work at 7.30 the following morning (Saturday). What am I expected to do with my kids with that sort of notice.
I was told at16.45 on Saturday night that I had to be in Tamworth at 13.00 on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Mikenmandy... I really enjoyed reading your post about Business Mobile Contracts Company. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete