Maps

free counters

Wednesday 29 August 2012

The Acts of H.R.

I have been asked what I know about HR.

Officially, nothing. Never had any training. Seems most of UPS is built on that basis.
Common sense should usually prevail.......think again, you'd be wrong on that one.

T Kosir

Allegedly the head of HR in Europe. I say allegedly because I've never heard of him. I have no reason to disbelieve the information that was given to me, though I'm sure that UPS will say that the person who supplied the information to me is a compulsive liar, just as they've branded me.

His Contribution so far? Nothing, no replies, no comments, he could be a fig biscuit of my imagination, but if he exists then he's complicit in the inepitude.

Roger Mays, Head honcho in the UK.

Doesn't follow procedures, can't investigate "thoroughly", to use his word. Failed to give me the right to reply to my 3rd grievance. Failed to investigate my 2nd grievance. Sent me to Coventry for over 3 months while investigating, which just happens to be the amount of time that you have to submit a claim for constructive dismissal

Note to Roger. Not everything has a 3 month limit

Emma O'Toole, I think her profile said Manager.

Failed to give me the right to reply to my 1st grievance. Asked if I was doing the right job & working for the right Company, when I was raising integrity issues.
Stated that my claims of retaliation were merely co-incidence......judge for yourselves.

Lisa Bradshaw, Supervisor.

Off the record told me to seek outside legal advice.
On the record said UPS didn't have a legal department
Failed to investigate my 1st grievance correctly.
Probably, under probable instructions, organised an orchestrated response of, everyone "denies" in response to my claims of reporting to various Managers. Just incase there aren't enough probablies in there, allegedly.

Paul Mooney, Unknown status.

Sat in Nigel Harnell's disciplinary as "Notetaker". As notetaker he had alot to say.
He knows very little about procedures or notetaking.
He over-rode instructions from the Union, and incorrectly stated that most of Nigels submissions were invalid.
Large portions of the meeting were missing from the notes, and I think that he also sat in as notetaker for Nigel's appeal, there were lots of notes missing from that one as well.

Nigel Goodson, former UK bigwig

Possibly legendary in UPS for failing to answer calls, return calls or answer e-mails.
He is the relocation king, or not, as he screwed mine up, which did me a very big favour in the long run as it happens.

Nathan Leveridge

Have heard of him, and may have met him, but otherwise know nothing about him.
Have checked and don't have his number.

Payroll's phone number 0207 479 7247, they should be able to advise you on the correct procedures your bent Manager isn't following. (What? dishonest UPS Managers?)

Your status shouldn't change throughout your sick period.


I hope that answers your questions.

Note to another employee, if you are on holiday whilst on sick, you are still entitled to your holiday entitlement.


Roger Mays, Emma O'Toole and Lisa Bradshaw are all members of the CIPD.
I have compaints open against all three.
They failed to follow the "CIPD Code of Professional Conduct"

The CIPD have been stalling in their investigations. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

If anyone has any HR issues, and your Manager, Supervisor is a member of the CIPD, (and the CIPD will check for you) then here's a contact address

CodeOfConduct@cipd.co.uk

D. Scott Davis, as Chairman & CEO is aware of this inepitude and stands by, idly. What was that about integrity Scott?



T might be

The links below are provided automatically by Bing™ search results. Click edit to customize.

Tomas Kosir

HR Manager bei UPS
Standort
BrĂ¼ssel und Umgebung, Belgien
Branche
Package/Freight Delivery
He's been copied in on my e-mails & those of Dave @ trucker-net.com

No comments:

Post a Comment