Maps

free counters

Friday 31 August 2012

Note to UPS

If you come and mess around with my posts, please put them back where you found them.
I know that you are blocking my e-mails to UPS employees.
Whether I had that info or not, there would have been some that would have bounced, mine for example.
I know that you are lurcking on the blog.
You have done something, allegedly, with the last post (New avatar), that has moved it from an early post to a new post tonight.

Let me guess. If you were going to respond, which you haven't the balls to do, you would deny everything.

Let me make another guess, in a few weeks UPS's solicitors will make a claim about a post that you've altered, allegedly.

The post has been read 5 times already, which, if I could view the history would pre-date todays date. Gotcha, allegedly



No comments:

Post a Comment