Maps

free counters

Sunday 5 August 2012

Occupational Health UPS Style

Take 1

Exaggerate the claims that you are making;

From grievance 1 Notes and appendices
Queried in grievance 2 (unanswered)

Point 19 – I only have A & O level education so can be said to be fairly stupid, but Dr. Butler, a man of many letters and therefore I assume University educated, read out a statement to me. You quote “he has been asked to memorise six safety elements”. So which are the 6 Safety elements that I need to memorise “word for word”
Is it the 5 safety habits?
Is it the 5 key phrases?
Is it the 5 how’s?
Is it the 5 what it does for you's?
Is it the 8 keys to lifting and lowering?
Is it the 5 keys to trips and falls?
Is it the 10 point commentary?
Is it something completely different that I don’t even know about?
I could go on with the 340 methods course and other things that we have to remember “Word for word”

So which are these 6 points that Dr. Butler asked me about? He believed there were 6 from your referral, I believed he was asking about 6 from his question. Is he as stupid as I am? I don’t have appendix 22 but I do have my copy of the letter from Dr. Butler.

 

Aviva Health UK Limited
P O Box 540
Eastleigh
SO50 0ET

CN/UPS
SR 1-1043719937
UID 1-1043719834
ICD Code – VA – WR
Doctor/Typist/Company – CRB/KW/UPS

From Page 1

……Although in your referral letter you state that he is required to memorise 6 safety elements………

Signed
Dr Christopher R Butler
MBBS BSc PhD DipSportsMed DOccMed MSc
Occupational Physician


I eventually listed almost 80 things that I was supposed to remember word for word

Take 2

In rejecting instructions?

See blog on performance improvement lies.
UPS are even prepared to submit this bull to Occupational Health.

Or is it failing to be as bent as virtually every other Manager?

In

No comments:

Post a Comment