Maps

free counters

Sunday 5 August 2012

Do you trust me?

Mike,
This is the information I have. Please forward any other information I need to be made aware of prior to next Weds so that I can fully prepare for our meeting.
Rgds
Emma
Due Date: 07/22/2011
2011 Business Ethics Questionnaire (BEQ) Employee answered 'YES' to the following
Question: "
Do you know of any situation where a UPS employee has been discouraged from using or retaliated against for using the UPS Help Line, the Open Door Policy or any other means of communicating concerns to thecompany?"
Answer: "Retaliation appears to be happening to me following my recent grievance. See my recent grievance "  _____________________________________________   From: Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW) Sent: 13 July 2011 09:19
To: O'Toole Emma (XMM5CYY)
Subject: RE: Meeting with HR

Hi Emma
I thought you'd said next Wednesday.
I have to laugh. Several people told me last night that it was today.
Quite why they had to know about it, I've no idea.
Both you and Lisa have interviewed me in the past.
What do you think of my character?
You had a couple of hours to assess me in the grievance meeting. Am I a Walter Mitty character?
Would you trust me?
I have a challenge for you.
Find someone in the Company who doesn't trust me.
Sales, Security, Automotive, Operations.
I would even bet that my previous Managers all say they trust me despite their denials made to my grievance.
What information has been passed to you by Chris Robbins?
You might want to copy me in on my home e-mail address, as most days I am out on road.
Mikewhitehead1@aol.com
Regds
Mike
_____________________________________________
From: O'Toole Emma (XMM5CYY)


Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 3:03 PM
To: Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW)
Subject: Meeting with HR

Mike,
I plan to come and meet you in Dewsbury on Wednesday 20th July at 10:30am.
Please can you arrange a room for us to use?
Regards, Emma
District Workforce Planning Manager
UPS Ltd
Newcastle House
Castle Boulevard
Nottingham
NG7 1FT
Tel: 0115 9716093
Mobile: 07801 041 503
UPS Ltd.
Registered Office: UPS House, Forest Road, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 7DY. Registered in England 1933173


Emma's answer to retaliation..........

Co-Incidence


No comments:

Post a Comment