Maps

free counters

Friday 10 August 2012

Threats - Mikey Style

Ok I cocked the last threat up as I'd already contacted VOSA so here goes.

Dear UPS
Please stop denying everything that I raised, or i'll e-mail every Manager and Supervior on the integrity list

Dear Mr Whitehead
You've already done it

Oh cock (to quote James May)

Dear UPS
Please stop bullying your employees or I'll put it on my blog.

Dear Mr Whitehead
You've already done it

Oh double cock


Just can't seem to get the hang of these threats.

Hang on, details of all the bent centres putting centre boards on road. Nope, done that


It's strange isn't it.

This Leeds driver remembers,
Lorraine Burke, Security remembers,

Yet, the following all choose not to remember, even though they were directly involved and had copy e-mails to remind them;

Geoff Platt
Mo Akhtar
Carl McGuinness
Duncan Coates
Scott Fowler

Richard Watts
Howard Stone
Nigel Marsh

(Think I might have missed one out there, but never mind)

Chose not to remember or lied, I'll leave that up to you dear reader.

& Don't forget, Scott Davis chooses to ignore me.

I won't be bullied into thinking it was all a bad dream.

Nightmare yes, Bad dream no.



No comments:

Post a Comment