Maps

free counters

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Prog March - & more free music

Had a long post on music worked out while I was walking (Prog Marching, too old to run) this morning, most of which has vanished. 

In a spate of keep fit, and started because i forgot to turn the alarm off on my phone, I've been walking around the resort at Dawns crack. Thats round the full 18 hoyos, all the bits in between and a bit of meandering. A good time for a decent bit of prog. Started off with the usual suspects on my phone. Then downloaded the very most excellent dead nobodies 13. Dead nobodies 13 I hear you ask, what's that ?

Well it's 

THIS 

3 hours of excellent music, all free, and there's 13 of them. Get your ears round that lot. It's not full of all that crap radio banter either, no time checks, traffic news, sports news, news news or that inane drivel that seems to fill most radio shows these days, possibly started by No Lemons.

Couple of notes on No. 13.
Not only does Erik Norlander have a big one like Keith Emerson, that track sounded like him as well.
Struggled to find the Olympic theme after Jerusalem, until I looked at the track list and saw it wasn't part of that feature.
Excellent tribute to the Lord, top man Bert.

You can play them 'live' or download them, mine will be going on the Parrott when I sort out the SD card. Think that might only have 1 T.

Did have some Golf and American Football stories UPS style that came to me, but that's for another post.

Carry on with the excellent Dead Nobodies Bert, only complaint is that I have to do 36 holes to hear the podcast in a one-er 


No comments:

Post a Comment