Maps

free counters

Thursday 2 August 2012

The Life of Brian - UPS Style

I keep getting this picture of a mob of UPS Managers stoning me for saying integrity, just like the Life of Brian and Jehovah.

Integrity,

Integrity,

Integrity,

Integrity,

Integrity,

Integrity,




MANAGERS: [yelling]
SCOTT DAVIS: Mikey, son of John of Batley.
Mikey: Do I say 'yes'?
Roger Mays: Yes.
Mikey: Yes.
SCOTT DAVIS: You have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of Jim Casey, and so, as a blasphemer...
MANAGERS: Ooooh!
SCOTT DAVIS: ...you are to be stoned to death.
MANAGERS: Ahh! Mikey: Look. I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was 'That Jim Casey was insistent on integrity.'
MANAGERS: Oooooh!
SCOTT DAVIS: Blasphemy! He's said it again!
MANAGERS: Yes! Yes, he did! He did!
SCOTT DAVIS: Did you hear him?!
MANAGERS Yes! Yes, we did! We did!
Richard Watts: Really!
[silence]
SCOTT DAVIS: Are there any women here today?
MANAGERS: No. No. No. No...
SCOTT DAVIS: Very well. By virtue of the authority vested in me--
[Peter Thorogood stones Mikey]
Mikey: Oww! Lay off! We haven't started yet!
SCOTT DAVIS: Come on! Who threw that? Who threw that stone? Come on.
MANAGERS: She did! She did! He did! He! He. He. Him. Him. Him. Him. He did.
Peter Thorogood: Sorry. I thought we'd started.
SCOTT DAVIS: Go to the back.
Peter Thorogood: Oh, dear.
SCOTT DAVIS: Always one, isn't there? Now, where were we?
Mikey: Look. I don't think it ought to be blasphemy, just saying 'Jim Casey'.
MANAGERS: Oooh! He said it again! Oooh!
SCOTT DAVIS: You're only making it worse for yourself!
Mikey: Making it worse?! How could it be worse?! Jim Casey! Jim Casey! Jim Casey!
MANAGERS: Oooooh!
SCOTT DAVIS: I'm warning you. If you say 'Jim Casey' once more...
[Steve O'Donnell stones SCOTT DAVIS]
Right. Who threw that?
Mikey: [laughing]
[silence]
SCOTT DAVIS: Come on. Who threw that?
MANAGERS: She did! It was her! He! He. Him. Him. Him. Him. Him. Him.
SCOTT DAVIS: Was it you?
Steve O'Donnell: Yes.
SCOTT DAVIS: Right!
Steve O'Donnell: Well, you did say 'Jim Casey'.
MANAGERS: Ah! Ooooh!

[MANAGERS stone Steve O'Donnell]

SCOTT DAVIS: Stop! Stop, will you?! Stop that! Stop it! Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jim Casey'. Classic, I'd forgotten this was at the end


Mikey crushed under a big stone slab

No comments:

Post a Comment