Maps

free counters

Friday 3 August 2012

Gospel according to Mo Akhtar

And verily I say unto you,



From:   Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW) 
Sent:   Friday, January 07, 2005 6:14 PM To:     Akhtar, Mo Cc:     Watts, Richard
Subject:        Issues this week



From:   Watts Richard (EUR1RXW) 
Sent:   Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:46 PM To:     Whitehead Mike (UKG2MXW) Cc:     Watts, Richard Subject:        RE: Express Plus Failures
Mike, Thanks for the info. It is not that I do no appreciate the information but I would rather you bring it to me when I am at the Centre. I will be in a better position to deal with it swiftly. I will have to talk to Mo again when he gets back . If I make the visit as planned on the 10th then we all need to sit down. Thanks
 
I did have a copy on my old phone of a text that Mo sent me, asking me not to contact Richard. I suppose that if I really wanted to, I could charge it up and retrive it.

From Grievance 2

Appendix 5 – If there was no “integrity issued raise” why did I need to contact Richard Watts? I had to go through Richard Watts as Mo Akhtar wasn’t dealing with the situation. If this didn’t happen, why did Mo Akhtar send me a text asking me not to contact Richard Watts? If integrity issues never took place why do I have an e-mail to both Richard and Mo about undeclared NDA’s on Dean’s watch.

Contradicted by;

No comments:

Post a Comment