Maps

free counters

Thursday 2 August 2012

Al qaeda threats - UPS Style

Terrorist - Hey, Mr President, if you don't pay me $20 Billion I'll destroy the World Trade Centre
President - Some people think I'm stupid.........but you've already done that
Terrorist - Damn......... Abdul, What's plan B?

Terrorist - Hey, Mr Prime Minister, if you don't pay me £20 Billion I'll blow up London
Prime Minister. - Haven't you already done that as well?
Terrorist - Abdul, who's doing the planning? We need a plan C

See Cindy, it doesn't work. You can't threaten to do something that you've already done, and if you hadn't rudely interupted me, as I was about to explain, you wouldn't have looked stupid infront of your cronies.

Just so I know, What was my "threat"?

I'll tell VOSA if you don't stop breaking the law. No, that doesn't work as a threat either does it.

IF, you'd taken the time to check, or even got a minnion to do it for you, you would have found out that I'd already contacted them, & yes I can prove it. So, what was that about questioning your intelligence? Well yes I am, if you don't know the meaning of the word threat.

No wonder Steve O'Donnell was questioning your morals as we walked through the warehouse at Tamworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment